Thursday, October 9, 2008

My new Favorite thing..... :)



~POO-POURRI~ Spritz the bowl before you go and no one else will ever know.......that is what it says on the bottle! LOL :)


Okay----bare with me......this item that I am sharing today is a little silly! ...But.... It works and that is the most important thing.. We ALL could use this...right??... especially me with 7 peoople in our house using the restroom........ok----you get the idea......so I introduce to you my new FAVORITE thing.......POO-POURRI!!!!! Yes.....you read it right......my mom found this and I just thought it was the funniest thing.......so when I saw it I just had to buy some and after using it.... I think I need to get one for every bathroom in my house.....and one for my purse! IT WORKS!!! I can't be the only one that could put this to use.... am I??? Please somebody tell me they LOVE this too!!! :)


http://www.poopourri.ca/


4 comments:

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SHARING OUR BLESSINGS said...

LOL!! I have never heard of your fantastic find!! I think it should be in every bathroom in our house too!!
Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

That's funny! I'm sure it would be nice at my house too! :)

Cami said...

Okay where can I find some???