Friday, October 24, 2008

~A Funny for Friday~

I overheard this conversation yesterday and thought it was just priceless!

Mia: Hey Micah and Luke did you know that there are three pieces in God??

Luke: "Yes, Mia"........"The Holy, Spirit, Jesus and God...... I already knew that"...... ; )


A while back Luke told a friend of ours that Mia did not believe that Jesus and God are the same person. He was so concerned for her..... Well, I think he can rest assured now...... :)


"Hear o Isreal!! The Lord is our God, the Lord is One" (Deut. 6:4)

Jesus said.. "I and the Father are one." (John 10:30)


Have a beautiful Friday.......


Surrendering to Him,

Kari ♥

2 comments:

Christy said...

They are sooo ardorable!!!

Unknown said...

Out of the mouth of babes!!! I've heard people say "you can't get too deep, they're only children". I believe that is a lie from Satan. They understand FAR more than any of us give them credit. Jesus said, "Unless you change & become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." Matt 18:3
Love, Aunt Tina