Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch


Look at this little angel!

Chloe & Mia are so proud of their pumpkins!


Just wandering around the corn maze......

hmmm...which one should I choose??


Fun on the tractor.



Look mom......I can balance a pumpkin on my head....Silly boy!


What a cutie!



My beautiful Cassidy.


Aren't they just too cute!



We had a fun time at the Pumpkin Patch today........They got to pick out a pumpkin, go to a petting zoo, climb a haystack pyramid and go through a corn maze. They were worn out by the time it was over. I love the Fall season......I can't wait to snuggle up by our fireplace and drink hot tea! Does anyone have any fun fall Pumpkin recipes they would like to share??


Surrendering to Him,

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had fun. We took the kids a couple of weeks ago and Ellie likes to carry her pumpkin around and call it her baby pumpkin. I have a recipe for pumpkin dip, you dip ginger snaps in it. I will dig it out and post it tomorrow. if I can remember.:)
Love you
Sarah

Kari said...

Thanks sarah....that would be great. I love Ellie! She is so cute. Have a great day!!
Love you too!

SHARING OUR BLESSINGS said...

Cute pictures!! We had a fun day with you and your kiddos.
Have a great day!!

SHARING OUR BLESSINGS said...

This is one of our favorite fall treats.
They are soooo moist and yummy!

Pumpkin Bars

Mix the following:
4 eggs
1 cup oil
1 2/3 cups sugar
1 small can pumpkin
2 cups flour
2 t. cinnamon
2 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda

Pour into a greased 15x10x1 pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cool

Frosting:
6 oz. cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup butter or marg. ( softened)
2 t. vanilla
4 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Hope you enjoy!!!

The "J' Eder Family said...

Kari, your kids are adorable, thanks for sharing your blog, I love it!

Sarah said...

Pumpkin Dip

4 C. confectioners sugar, sifted
2 8oz. pkg. cream Cheese, softened
1 30 oz can pumpkin pie filling mix
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger

In large bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese, beat until well blended. Beat in remaining ingredients. store in air tight container in refridgerator, until ready to use. Serve with ginger snaps.

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! And the weather was perfect!

Unknown said...

Too much fun.......and of course, I can't believe how much everyone has grown......you guys were suppose to slow down!! I love you all and miss you like crazy!! If I ever come into big money, lookout!! I'll send for you ALL!!
Love, Aunt Tina