Monday, October 20, 2008

Mia's Birthday Pics......:)













We had some family and my friend Lisa and her daughter Chloe come over and celebrate Mia's Birthday......it was fun. Mia got some really fun gifts and of course Aunt Jani spoiled her with some super cute clothes!!! Thank Aunt Jani...:)It was a very simple party......but Mia loved it! At the end of the day she came up to Mark and I and she kissed us each on the cheek and put her arms around our necks......and we said "did you have a good day Mia?" and she said Yes......"can I have another Birthday just like this one???" and of course I am thinking absolutely! :) it was an easy one.....and then this is where Mark and I melted to the ground in a puddle.....she said " I just love you TOO much Mommy & Daddy".........that girl is priceless!! If at all possible I love her more everyday!

Surrendering to Him,

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, that's cute! What a sweet girl! Happy B-day, Mia!
It seems that the simple B-day celebrations are the most memorable!

Well, I'm off to start school for the day! :)

SHARING OUR BLESSINGS said...

It was so much watching how much Mia enjoyed her birthday! She is so precious! I can understand why you and Mark would melt into a puddle!! She is just sooooo sweet!